Talk about a wet and wild experience when you come swimming at The Salvation Army of Augusta Kroc Center! Whether you’re a competitive athlete or just like to wade, we’ve got something for everyone! We are proud to have a world class Aquatics Center with a 28 ft high and 190 ft long Water Slide, Leisure Pool, Kids Splash Pad, Lap Pool, Lazy River, Spa and Sun Deck!
Maintaining a clean and healthy swim environment is of the utmost importance at the Kroc Center. The Kroc pool will close immediately for 30 minutes (up to 24 hours) if an illness or bathroom incident occurs in the swim area. Health and safety protocols are conducted prior to reopening the pool.
Policies & Procedures:
- Children 7 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the water, within arm’s reach at all times or have the ability to pass a swim test. A maximum of 3 children for every 1 supervising adult must not be exceeded for children 7 years of age and younger. Children 8-12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or 16+ years old guardian that is in the Kroc Center pool area. Youth aged 13-15 years must be accompanied by a parent or 16+ year old guardian that is in the Kroc Center facility. Youth 15 and under must take a swim test to be in the pool unaccompanied by a parent – see Aquatic Swim Band Program flyer.
- You must be 16 years old to use the whirlpool.
- You must be 48” tall to go down the large water slide.
- All patrons must wear proper swim wear- no street or athletic wear permitted in the pool.
- Infants must wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
- Permitted personal flotation items are limited – please see Personal Flotation flyer for specifics
- No running on the pool deck
- Horseplay is not permitted in or out of the water.
- This includes:
- Dunking, pushing, shoving, arm locks and similar activities
- Flipping, jumping off backwards, or spinning off the edge of the pool
- Standing or sitting on the shoulders of other guests
- Throwing children or other persons.
- Hanging on lane ropes, railing, or goal is not permitted.
- Sitting on the side of the whirlpool deck is not permitted.
- Day lockers are available. The facility is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Gum, food, glass containers, alcohol, and tobacco products are not permitted in the pool area or locker rooms. The Kroc Center is a tobacco and alcohol free campus.
- State regulations require patrons to shower before entering the pool. Lifeguards may ask patrons to shower at anytime.